epicwaters: (Default)
[personal profile] epicwaters
box has updated with iitomo Toma HD and 5LDK HD. should I dl? Should I wait to see if someone will up it on free places?? I get better dl speeds with those. What should I do!?

Oh, what shall I do~



FPR
iitomo-724.9
5LDK-689.7

Date: 2008-10-11 02:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ohmiya-sg.livejournal.com
I've never really liked Iitomo that much, but I definitely want to check out 5LDK. It may end up being boring if I can't understand it, though. :/ If you know darkeyedwolf at all, she'd love to know where to download the show.

Date: 2008-10-11 02:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epicwaters.livejournal.com
I know of her ^^ I'm pretty sure she knows of gachapin though?

Not a fan of Iitomo too much either but I'm a sucker for Toma and Toma+Eight comments.

Date: 2008-10-11 03:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ohmiya-sg.livejournal.com
wut wut Toma + Eight? I'm all over that like a bee on honey.

Date: 2008-10-11 03:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epicwaters.livejournal.com
Sadly, they are not on the show with him (which would have been awesome. Still waiting for Arashi+Kanjani8 variety) he just makes a short convo about them to whatshisface. Leader lookalike XD

Date: 2008-10-11 03:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ohmiya-sg.livejournal.com
lol Tamori-san?

I WANT I WANT I WANT.

Date: 2008-10-11 03:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epicwaters.livejournal.com
Yeah! I'll remember his name one of these days. XDD *already trying to get Iitomo*

Do you know of any good free stuff I can use to clip parts of video so that if you want it and I'm great enough I can clip it for you when I finish?

Date: 2008-10-11 03:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ohmiya-sg.livejournal.com
Vdubmod. It's great. If you choose "direct stream copy" when saving the file, it just clips it in around half a minute (depending on the size) instead of re-encoding everything.

It's also leagally free.^^

Let me know if you need help with working it.

Date: 2008-10-11 03:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epicwaters.livejournal.com
I just found a mini walk through, I now know what you meant. Boy, this thing looks like fun o__o

Date: 2008-10-11 03:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ohmiya-sg.livejournal.com
It's simple if all you want to do is cut it. Download the file, then open it with VDM. Um. I think there are two ways to do this, but last time I tried one of them I couldn't find the right menu after they moved stuff around. lol

*tests it out* Ah, they made it automatic. OK. scroll to the beginning of the clip you want (the scroll bar is below the video). Go to edit -> set selection start. Then go to the end of what you want and set the end. Then go to save as, type in the name, choose "direct stream copy" (I think the default may be full processing encoding or something like that), and click on save. That's it.^^

Date: 2008-10-11 03:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epicwaters.livejournal.com
Ahh piece of pumpkin pie.

I'm going to laugh, if/when the clip is like 5 seconds long.

Date: 2008-10-11 03:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ohmiya-sg.livejournal.com
lol I'll laugh too, as long as you tell me about it. XD

You can also make the cut more precise by clicking on the scroll bar and using the arrow keys to move frame by frame (or holding to arrows down to move forward/backward slowly).

Date: 2008-10-11 03:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] epicwaters.livejournal.com
You know you'll be first to know. When I make a fool of myself I like there to be witnesses. Even if it's after the fact XD

Thanks for the tips <3 Once it finishes I'll clip it lickity-split! All five seconds of it! :Dv

Profile

epicwaters: (Default)
epicwaters

March 2016

S M T W T F S
  12345
678 9101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 7th, 2026 01:48 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios